Saturday, 31 March 2012

Budge-It: This weeks cool find

Leather Wrap Belt


During Christmas time, Sam and I went to Winter Wonderland, which is London's winter carnival. While perusing the various vendor stands, I came across one that was selling leather wrap belts like this one from Isabella Oliver. 


I was almost ready to hand over my money for one when I had pre-buyers remorse. It was Christmas time and I was really about to spend this much money on a belt? 


In the end, I didn't buy that belt but I have thought about it every so often. Today, while trolling through my favorite charity shops, I just happened to come across one and fell in LOVE! Not only, was it even better than I remembered from the Winter Wonderland belts, but it was only 3.99!!!! And for that, this leather wrap belt is this week's Budge-It item. Most defiantly a cool find.





What is the best cool find you've had lately?


C x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was looking for that mods vs. rockers look and found a period leather jacket on e-bay for $50. The best part is it actually fit! (44 Long). Typically born-again clothing has the right look without the right fit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...