Wednesday, 28 March 2012

First Step into the Blogosphere

Well, here I finally am. After months of procrastination, I'm finally posting for the first time. So.....WELCOME!!!


My name is Cassie, a twenty (something), living in the glorious city of London, England. I moved here about two years ago with my husband Sam and absolutely love it! I do miss the Californian sunshine but I know one day I'll be back. 



About 6 months ago, I started playing around with the blog idea. I came quite close a few times, but my commitment would fizzle away, fast. I know this time I will stick with it because I've got so many wonderful ideas to share and a requirement to fulfil a hobby!

Since moving to London, I have became very infatuated with fashion. Until I met Sam, I was a jeans, hoodie and flip flops girl. And now, I can honestly say, I don't even own a hoodie! Needless to say, this blog will feature a lot of fashion. I will also be posting about two of my other loves, travelling and writing. Some of the recurring posts will be, Budge-It the Weekly Cool Find; Vintage Piece of the Week, What I'm Reading; Travelog; among many others.

I've been told many times that I'm fairly odd but have always embraced it and hope that it will shine through in this blog. The Girl Across the Pond will follow the journey of me, an American in London and all the amazing stories I have and will have to share with you.

Thanks for stopping by!

I'll be seeing you all soon!

C x

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Love it.

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing young women and this is awesome. I will definitely follow. I love you!

Tessa said...

Yay, I will add your blog to my google reader!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...