Friday, 30 March 2012

In the Land of Kiwis

In a few weeks time, Sam and I are traveling to New Zealand to meet up with some good friends of ours. Sam has asked me (multiple times) to make a list of everything I need ("want") for the trip. Fumbling through numerous magazines and websites, I've put together some of my favorite pieces to create my ultimate "New Zealand Look". Although the boots may not be too practical, I couldn't resist.



Ecote Canvas Rucksack: urbanoutfitters.com
Frye Lucy Lace Up Boots: lorrisshoes.com
Hollingworth Chino: jackwills.com
Cream Sheer Bird Top: janenorman.co.uk
Ray Ban Erika: rayban.com
Red Arabesque Frame Locket: ylang23.com

What would your ultimate travel outfit include?  

C x

1 comment:

Evan DeWan said...

Cass,
You need something to go on your head. Something all purpose: sun, cold, wind, etc.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...