Friday, 20 April 2012

Calling All Blog Heads!!!



Three weeks ago, I started this blog. When I published my first post, I set my first goal: To have 1,000 page views in the first month. Well, yesterday I surpassed that! I screamed when I saw it and I've never seen Sam move so fast because he thought I was hurt. Hehe....


First of all, I would like to sincerely thank all of you who have visited, commented and even come back for a second or third time. You have no idea how happy it makes my heart every time the numbers of the page views go up or when I receive a new comment on one of my posts. It has opened my eyes to a whole new world and I love exploring all of the amazing blogs out there. 


I'm here to reach out to my fellow bloggers. I am very much an amateur in the blog world. I am now asking you, my fellow bloggettes, for any tips, tricks, advice and wisdom you feel I should know about blogging. Any feedback and comments are welcome as I love to learn and I thought the best way is through you, my peers. 


Please take the time to leave a comment giving me your best piece of advice about blogging. Be sure to leave me your URL, as I love blog browsing!


Hope you all had a fantastic Friday!


C x

9 comments:

Daisy Cats said...

Congratulation for you :) xx

Daisy Cats

sip-n-wear said...

hi! i only started blogging a coupld of months ago, and this is pretty new to me as well... the best piece of advice on blogging is to go visit other blogs and just enjoy what is out there... there is a whole new world of bloggers (it's pretty crazy how many people blog!). Leave comments and enjoy! good luck to ya!

Can't Afford Chanel said...

Congratulations :) I hope to see your new post soon!


cantaffordchanel.blogspot.com

Well... said...

Aww, congrats! That's so thrilling when you surpass set goals :)
Haha, I'll tell you right now that Trendy Teal was veeeeeeery slow at the start because I was only posting for myself and didn't bother connecting with other bloggers. But once I started leaving comments on other's blogs and actually developing friendships with them, I found my blog grew quite rapidly.
So that's my little advise. You've already got a great layout and take good pictures, so you're set for that :)

Trendy Teal

Clara Turbay said...

Very cool and stylish!

caise said...

congratulations! :-))))

you just reached a new follower!:)

JoJo said...

your blog is lovely and there are some interesting posts too!

you've only been at it for three weeks, my suggestion would be to have a little patience and focus on quality posts rather than any old thing you feel you need to post because you haven't blogged in a while!

most of all though, just enjoy it :)

xx

StreetChic said...

stunning post!! i'm fall in love with it!
IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

Lisa said...

All I ever hear is make sure you blog browse and leave lots of comments, comments, comments! ^_^ I have had my blog for a few years, but am just now starting to really make an effort and get myself out there in the blogger world.

I created my own layout (I have done it twice now, actually) and am currently on the look out for tutorials on how to do different styles and looks.

I think your content is great and just keep on doing what you're doing.

I hope you don't mind, I would like to add your blog to my Blogs I Love section. I hope that is okay.

Take care and keep it up! You are doing great. ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...