Thursday, 26 April 2012

London - Singapore - Sydney....

This post is short and sweet as I'm standing directly across from the gate that will take me to New Zealand, so I don't have much time.

It's been a hell of a ride so far. We've gone from London to Singapore to Sydney and now to New Zealand. I've already got tons of photos and can't wait to share them with you all. 

I've completely lost Thursday but feel I will definitely make up for it once we meet our friends in Auckland. 

I'm in desperate need of a shower but I couldn't be a happier girl.

Will keep you posted soon!!

Hope you're all having a fabulous Thursday...Ah, Friday...Whatever day you're on!!

C x

3 comments:

caise said...

*jealous*

have fun! :-)

*jealous* :-)

erica marie said...

Sounds exciting hope you enjoy the rest of your trip.

xo erica

Clara Turbay said...

It´s great to visit you again and find good stuffs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...