Thursday, 5 April 2012

My Favorite Sidekick - Dooney and Bourke Handbag

When I was a little girl, my mother made owning a Dooney and Bourke handbag a necessity. Even through my teenage years, I never understood why. I always preferred quantity and not quality. This meant I owned about 40 handbags at once, but none of them costing more then ten dollars. Until this bag stepped into my life.

Well, technically it stepped into my sisters. My mom found this aqua Dooney and Bourke leather handbag on e-bay as a Christmas present for my sister one year. That was around 7 years ago. I had been envious ever since she had opened it. 
Last year, when we flew back to San Diego for my wedding, this bag was sitting on my bed. I couldn't believe it. My sister was handing me down my favorite handbag. She told me I would get more use out of it. And I definately have. I understand now why women find it important to own nice handbags. 


Stay tuned tomorrow for my first outfit post!!

C x

4 comments:

Marie - Mylittlediarycloset said...

Gorgeous bag! Kiss from France, http://www.mylittlediarycloset.com

Clara Turbay said...

Great and interesting!

Melissa said...

now you get it.. ha ha

Lisa said...

OMG! That is a fantastic bag!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...