Saturday, 7 April 2012

Peplum & Pleats - My First Outfit Post





Finally! I've had the time to complete my first outfit post. I would like to say a huge thank you to my photographer (my husband) for having the patience with me to take these photos yesterday. I was very lucky to have the sun on my side and I definately took advantage of it. Peplum and Pleats are, for me, a must right now. I absolutely adore this pleated skirt which is not only very flowy but the color just pops. 

Peplum Top: H&M
Pleated Skirt: Primark
Red Heels: Red Herring at Debanhams
Bag: Dooney & Bourke as seen in my previous post 'My Favorite Sidekick'
Pearls: Costume Pearls found at a Charity Shop, also featured in my post 'Love Pearls'
Sunglasses: Vintage, found at a Charity Shop

I kept the accessories very simple on this outfit as I thought the polka dots and aqua color of the skirt were accessory enough! 

I really enjoyed the making of this post and hope you do too! Stay tuned as there is plenty more to come!

Have a great weekend!

C x

3 comments:

Dorrie peralta said...

Hey Cassie, all your hard work paid off. The skirt is awesome, and Downey and burke is my favorite too. For me being old..., I wouldn't be able to wear the shirt. Too many hot flashes. Can't wear much sleeve these days. Love love love the shoes but would certain ally break my neck If I wore them. Soooo for this old fart I will stick to the flats. Keep up the good work! I
Ove you, Aunt Dorrie

Anonymous said...

Love it baby! The glasses are way cool and the red shoes are awesome. I can't wait to see your next post. I love you

Lisa said...

I love this outfit! It feels classic. And you have such a great figure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...