Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Pretty Woman


I bought this dress from Dorothy Perkins last fall. I had been searching for something to wear on a night out in London with Sam when it graced my path. I later wore it to work where one of my co-workers stated that it looks like the dress that Julia Roberts wore to the polo match in Pretty Woman. And thus spawned the name for my dress. Surprisingly, it is actually quite flattering on me which is odd as, having a larger chest, high cut clothing doesn't really suit me. But this does! Fate??
Dress: Dorothy Perkins; White Pumps: Charlotte Russe (hand me down from my sister); Belt & Necklance: Thrift Store find; Bag: Dooney and Bourke; Bracelets: Fuego

Since purchasing it, I have lost quite a bit of weight so a belt is a must. I have a lot of confidence that this piece will be staying in my wardrobe for a very long time. 

Below I've also paired it with wool tights and boots for a more casual look.

Dress, Belt & Boots: Dorothy Perkins; Wool Tights: New Look

How would you wear this dress? 

If you like what you see so far, be warned as even more awesomely cool stuff is heading your way. Head on over to the sidebar and become a member of this blog! Sometimes, it's ok to be a follower ;)

C x

3 comments:

Kimmie @ Sugar and Dots said...

These photos are great! I'm new here... browsing around and decided to comment instead of lurk. :) I LOVE the look and feel of your blog so far- off to check out some more! Happy week, sugar! xo

Victoria said...

I love your dress! :)

- Victoria
www.Vickkitas.blogspot.com

TheUrbanUmbrella said...

Adorable dress! So lovely!
xx



The Urban Umbrella
xoxo


http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...