Thursday, 19 April 2012

Rainy Day Hues

I've been struggling to produce more outfit posts as the weather here in London has not been permitting me to take photos. I told myself today that rain or shine, I was going to complete another outfit post. Luckily for more, the rain so nicely decided to give up just long enough for me to get some shots.

Jacket: Thrifted, Gap
Blouse: Gotta be honest and say I can't remember where I picked this one up!
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Primark
Jewelry: Assorted

A very simple outfit cause when the weather isn't so great, I like to keep it comfy.

What's your favorite rainy day outfit?
Happy Friday eve!
C x





8 comments:

Victoria said...

Yeah right! :) No, unfortunately not.. He's still in High School so he haven't the time so sew that mutch, just for me :D

- Victoria
www.Vickkitas.blogspot.com

Bonnie said...

I really like your jacket. I tend to keep it more simple when it's a rainy day, too. Newsboy caps come in handy for me!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Blush said...

Great outfit, you look lovely! :) xx.

Well... said...

Love your rainy day outfit! Your heels are too cool with your jeans <3
Yeah, when it's raining I like wearing skinny jeans, some trusty boots, and a bright, patterned top to counter the gray skies! :)

Trendy Teal

erica marie said...

Cute casual look, love how you had your umbrella on standby just in case the rain picked up.

xo erica

Satin and Souffles said...

Cute pics! x

I'm having an ASOS giveaway, check it out?

CHECK OUT MY ASOS GIVE AWAY:

www.satinandsouffles.blogspot.com

{Satin&Souffles}

kirstyb said...

cute jacket

Wida said...

These are beautiful outfits!! The weather is the same here in Ohio and I can totally relate to your situation!


Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...