Sunday, 22 April 2012

SUN - Day


Last week Sam and I made the decision to stay in this weekend and get ready for our trip/not spend a lot of money. Of course, the sun decided to shine on us this weekend despite what the weather man said. So I was able to complete an outfit post! And got to go shopping, only for a few bits for the trip but still, shopping. 

In the spirit of the sunshine, I decided on this outfit for my post. I bought a maxi dress last weekend for our trip to New Zealand but after much deliberation, decided that this dress would be better as a skirt. So....A few snips here and a few stitches there and voila! I've got a brand new maxi skirt.I am still debating with myself a to whether or not to make this my traveling outfit on Wednesday. Although I will still pack a pair of pajamas in my carry on just in case.

Maxi 'Skirt': House of Fraser
Tee: Primark
Bracelets: Assorted
Sunnies: Marc Jacobs
Bag & Belt: Thrifted

Hope you're all having a glorious weekend!

C x



9 comments:

caise said...

New Zealand? take me with you! :D:D

you look beautiful! such an amazing skirt!

erica marie said...

This outfit has such a lovely summertime feel to it. Love :)

xo erica

kirstyb said...

cute outfit x

Blush said...

thank your for your lovely comment on my blog :)
that skirt looks awesome! you've done a great job altering it! xx.

Victoria said...

Your skirt is so lovely :)

- Victoria
www.Vickkitas.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

I love the idea of turning a maxi dress into a skirt! It looks fantastic. ^_^ Very springtime.

Well... said...

I love wearing maxi skirts like this! Such a cute, blue belt you paired with it. Great styling <3
And we're going to the capital of our state for our Senior trip. Should be fun!

Trendy Teal

Constance said...

This skirt is gorgeous!

http://www.afrenchinlosangeles.com/

GlamorousGirl said...

nice!!!! i like it!

http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...