Monday, 16 April 2012

Weekend in Photos

20 pounds down and more clothes in my closet! Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to complete an outfit post this weekend.  I did, however, document some of my weekend in photos to share with you.



Friday. 2 p.m. Can't wait for work to be over.

Ride home. Even with all the complaining that takes place about London's transport, I still love that I get to take the Tube everyday.

20 pounds you say? Why not celebrate that with an ice cold beer?


Bloggity blog blog....bloggin...


Ahhh... My husband wants to be a nerd just like me!

Thought the sun might come out and play on Saturday. It did not...


On the train to go and do some shopping! Doesn't he look like a happy bunny?

Bought me some TOMs for New Zealand!!

Getting ready to do my hair!!

So happy with it...

Went out on Saturday night. The bar had fur on the seats!!

Previews of some of my great finds! Stay tuned for their reveal this week.

What did you do this weekend?

C x

5 comments:

TheUrbanUmbrella said...

You're SO gorgeous! Seriously, super super super pretty!
Congrats on losing 20lbs! I am also trying to lose a bit, having a hard time with it though honestly!

I love the TOMS! They look perfectly comfortable! Hope you have a wonderful time in NZ! When are you heading off?

xx
care to follow one another?



The Urban Umbrella
xoxo


http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

Well... said...

Woot woot, congrats on the 20 pound loss! Haha, that's very exciting :)
Oooh, can't wait to see what your finds are.
Great collection of photos from the weekend.

Trendy Teal

GlamorousGirl said...

cute!!!

http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

Well... said...

Thanks for the sweet comment! Glad we're following each other now too :)
Anyway, in answer to your DIY question. Well, that necklace really wasn't that difficult to make since I already had the pocketwatch part. Haha, I just took a chain and threaded it through and voila. Instant pocketwatch necklace!

Victoria said...

Your hair turned out to be great! I love the color :)

- Victoria
www.Vickkitas.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...