Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Getting Ready for the Weekend

I know, I know. It's only Tuesday. But there is lots happening this weekend so I thought I'd start early!


This weekend, the Queen of England will be celebrating 60 years on the throne. The Diamond Jubilee is causing a lot of who ha and Sam and I are going to join in on the fun. We were able to make up to London town last year for the Royal Wedding and it was amazing, so I'm really looking forward to this 4 day weekend.


In preparation for this weekend's festivities, I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite pictures from London. 


Night out. This bar served their cocktails in tea cups! 


Rooftop bar. That's Trafalgar square behind me. 

 London Eye around Christmas time.
 The only snow London got this year was in February. Me and Ben in the snow...

 I've seen Big Ben hundreds of times in my life, but everytime I see him it's like the first time. I think Sam will start refusing to take these pictures soon. But are there every enough?
 Here's another...
 Boat taxi along the Thames. Rainy day, but it was still amazing.
 My love and St Paul's Cathedral. 
 The Thames has a beach? Yes it does, occasionally. We frolicked on it that day.
 3rd picture of Ben in this post. I may have a slight obsession.
 Inside Tower Bridge
 Why yes. It is perfectly normal to find oversized living room furniture made out of fake grass in the middle of a city.

This last picture I stole from my friend Tom. But it's one of my favorites...

Hope you're all loving your Tuesday!

C x

3 comments:

Lori said...

i love this city :) x

lorihearts.blogspot.co.uk

Constance said...

These pictures are so gorgeous!!

http://www.afrenchinlosangeles.com/

Vale ♥ said...

Wonderful pics, those make me wanna pack and leave right now, London must be such a beautiful city ! And from the pics we can tell you had so much fun ! <3
Fashion and Cookies
If you want we could follow each other on gfc, bloglovin and facebook !
Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
Follow me on Bloglovin
Twitter
Moreover, you are invited to enter my giveaway: win a $ 100 gift card on Shopbop.com !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...