Tuesday, 15 May 2012

I Heart New Zealand

Through 4 countries, 36 hours of travel, 13 of which were spent in a jump seat, and 3 days trying to re-adjust my body clock, I'm back!!!


Again, I would like to apologise for being unable to post while away. By no means did I intentionally neglect my blog. As I said earlier, most of our trip did not include Wifi.


I am so very excited to begin sharing with you all of the incredible experiences I've had over the past two and a half weeks. I'll be exposing my adventures in 4 parts.


The first post will focus on the North Island of New Zealand. Sneak peak below....


The second installment will be dedicated to the, oh so lovely, South Island. Teaser below....


In the third post about our travels, I will be sharing a video collage I have put together that I hope will convince you all to make New Zealand a definite destination in your future.


The fourth post, as of now, is a secret. So stay tuned!


P.S. I missed you all!!


C x

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I look forward to the four part posts! I am happy to hear you had such an amazing time and made it home safely. ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...