Wednesday, 6 June 2012

(Diamond Jubilee) Weekend in Photos

I've been a bad blogger. It's been a week since my last post. There are no excuses for the neglect I've shown The Girl Across the Pond and I vow to never stray too far again.


Last week I started a new job. It's an extremely demanding and busy job but I'm not one to like being idle on a job. I've forgotten what it is like to be busy and as a result, was affected by a small amount of fatigue. Also, this past weekend was the Queen's Diamond Jubilee (60 years) which guaranteed 4 days free from work and a lot of festivities to partake in.


I thought I'd share with you some photos of the weekend. Unfortunately, the weather did not hold out for old Liz, but it was still a fantastic weekend.


We thought the weekend was going to turn out quite nice.... We were sadly mistaken.
My makeup for Jubilee night #1....Had to go with red lips..
Waiting for the train. Kept my outfit quite simple and comfy.

Train shenanigans....

Mmmmm...Mojito....


Jubilee make up day #2.

Before the rain. Smiling faces.

Union Jack wellies were a must.


I knew it was going to busy up town but man....I had no idea just how busy... 


People. Everywhere.






Unfortunately, these were the only boats I saw. For one, I had to hold my camera up above the crowd to take it and for two, the Queen was on neither boat.


Caught the very end of the boat parade. And Tower Bridge.


The great thing about wellies? Puddle jumping!

Rain, rain go away....


Did you catch any of the Jubilee?


Happy hump day!!


C x

2 comments:

Well... said...

Those wellies are just amazing! :D
So fun and cool. Haha, and I love your other outfit as well with the yellow skirt.


Trendy Teal

aldara camoiras said...

HI! you have a nice blog, i'm following you with google since now, visit my blog and follow me too if you want ;) we can follow each other with facebook, bloglovin and twitter too.

with love ^^

www.inspiredintheworld.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...