Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Help me find my birthday dress!

In a tad under three weeks time, I will be morphing from a 26 year old to a 27 year old. When asked by Sam what I wanted to do for my birthday, I said I wanted to keep it simple. Although I wouldn't mind another Bruges extravaganza like last year, the main focus is to save our pennies for China.


I will, however, be buying a new outfit like I do every year on my birthday. I've been scouring the internet this past week and have narrowed it down to 13 dresses (it's not very narrow but you should have seen the want list before). I am now reaching out for your help. It would be a great big awesome to me if you could pick your favorite of the below dresses. Two heads (or twenty) are better than one.


If it will help your decision at all, we are going to my favorite Mexican restaurant in London and then off to a 1920's themed cocktail bar.


Please post a comment with the number of the dress you think I should be wearing to ring in my 27th year.

1-
 

2 - 

3 - 

4 - 

5 - 

6 - This one's a bit blurry. 


7 - 


8 - 


9 - 


10 -


 11 - 


12 

13

You have no idea how much your help is appreciated!! (shoes will be a whole different story)


Happy Hippity Hump Day!


C x

8 comments:

Miss K said...

They are all gorgeous! If I had to pick one, I'd go for number 3. It looks like a classic that you will be able to wear on many occasions and you would not get tired of it. And it could always be turned into a shorter dress should you want to get rid of the maxi.

Tessa said...

Okay this was SO not easy, but here it goes...

I LOVE #4. Classic, elegant but sexy all at the same time.

#7. Loving the black lace on this one and I love that there's just a bit of sleeve.

#10. I want this one for me too. Elegant, sassy, and the collar is to die for.

Can't wait to see what you pick :)

Louisa said...

Love the lace details of number 7 and number 12, but I guess I'd have to go for 7 because it's so elegant and beautiful!

Anna Brain said...

Oh wow! Awesome dresses!! <3

TheUrbanUmbrella said...

I love 7 and 5! Both are gorgeous! Can't really go wrong with any of them though, they are all lovely!
xx







The Urban Umbrella

xoxo



http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

Victoria said...

I would pick nr 3. It's gorgeous! xx

- Victoria
www.VICKITAS.com

Lisa said...

I love 3, 4, and 6! I cannot narrow it down anymore than that! Haha!

Laura and Steffi said...

I love the first one, it's very special.
Also adore nr.3


Xx
http://brightandbrunette.blogspot.be/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...