While contemplating this the other day, I realized that no matter where I am now, whether that be London or San Diego, I'm always going to miss something..
I miss it -
- Being constantly tan
- Riding (or falling off of) the dirt bike in the avocado orchard
- Mexican food, I mean REAL Mexican food
- Driving - Never thought I'd say that
- My nieces
- Making a 'big deal' out of Halloween
- My four legged friends
But also, I'd miss it -
- Football (Soccer for those who are confused). I know my husband is going to read this, and yes, it's true.
- Baked beans with breakfast
- Big Ben
- Public transportation
- Enjoying a picnic while gazing at Hampton Court Palace
- The Fashion
- Wearing wellies
- Gavin and Stacey re-runs
- Riding bikes in London town
So basically, I'm screwed. I've made a home for myself in two places that couldn't be farther apart (well they could but it's just a saying). To try and counteract these sad thoughts (I hate sad thoughts!!!) I'm going to use this blog as I had originally planned, as an outlet.
Whether you want to hear my bitching or not, I miss it....I'd miss it will be a weekly event.
I'm gonna go call my mommy now...