Friday, 8 June 2012

I miss it....I'd miss it

Recently, mostly due to the horrible weather, I've been extremely homesick. It's been over a year since I've seen the California sunshine and it's beginning to take it's toll on me.


While contemplating this the other day, I realized that no matter where I am now, whether that be London or San Diego, I'm always going to miss something..


I miss it - 

  1. Being constantly tan
  2. Surfing
  3. Riding (or falling off of) the dirt bike in the avocado orchard
  4. Mexican food, I mean REAL Mexican food
  5. Driving - Never thought I'd say that
  6. My nieces
  7. Making a 'big deal' out of Halloween
  8. Swimming
  9. Target
  10. My four legged friends







But also, I'd miss it - 
  1. Football (Soccer for those who are confused). I know my husband is going to read this, and yes, it's true.
  2. Baked beans with breakfast
  3. Big Ben
  4. Public transportation
  5. Enjoying a picnic while gazing at Hampton Court Palace
  6. The Fashion
  7. Primark
  8. Wearing wellies
  9. Gavin and Stacey re-runs
  10. Riding bikes in London town



So basically, I'm screwed. I've made a home for myself in two places that couldn't be farther apart (well they could but it's just a saying). To try and counteract these sad thoughts (I hate sad thoughts!!!) I'm going to use this blog as I had originally planned, as an outlet. 


Whether you want to hear my bitching or not, I miss it....I'd miss it will be a weekly event.


I'm gonna go call my mommy now...


C x




4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love this new idea of what you miss. I am from Southern California. I miss it like crazy. I am not nearly as far from it as you (I am still in California), but I miss a lot.

I look forward to seeing what else you miss. ^_^

Scarllet Gonçalves said...

what a lovely pics :)
My favorite one is you and the baby girl
Have a good day sweetie =)
xoxo
www.scarlletgs.blogspot.com

Miss K said...

I love both places. If I had to choose where to live, I'd pick London (more real) and visit Cali every now and then (a dreamy place and true holiday destination) rather than the other way round.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

We miss you...they would miss you. So basically, we're screwed, the two families that couldn't be farther apart(well they could, I'm just say'n). Lovely post, thoughts, and pictures. Remember dear: home is where the heart is. Your mum and I will absorb the sunshine and keep the pool clean for your next visit. WE're glad you are pursuing your dream XOXO Tino's buddy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...